• Image 5
Price:
$79.00 (inc GST) $71.82 (exc GST)
SKU:
DFR0342
Availability:
Ships in ~10 bus. days

Product Description

Now available from Tronixlabs Australia is the most feature-equipped and best value Arduino-compatible board that includes full Ethernet and active power-over-Ethernet - the W5500 Ethernet from DFrobot. Apart from a full Arduino Leonardo-compatible board with USB interface and a microSD card socket, there's the new W5500 fast 10/100 Ethernet controller - and full 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet as well - all in the normal Arduino form-factor. This is a much better specified board thatn the Freetronics Etherten. Check it out below:

dfrobot-arduino-compatible-with-onboard-w5500-ethernet-and-poe-pinout-from-tronixlabs-australia.jpg

That's right - it's all on the one board, assembled and ready to go. Everything is onboard for full power over Ethernet, and the fastest Arduino-compatible Ethernet interface around - the Wiznet 5500 that can run at up to 80 MHz and provide full wake-on-LAN support. For complete details, check out the specifications and wiki below.

Please note!

This board uses the newer W5500 chipset, not the older W5100 used in other Arduino/Ethernet hardware. Thus the pinouts and Arduino library are different. Please review the wiki and schematic (links below) to familiarise yourself. If you have any questions please ask in the forum or email support@tronixlabs.com.

Specifications:

• Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega32u4 (with Arduino Leonardo bootloader)
  • Onboard DC socket power supply input range: 7V~20V DC
  • POE Input Voltage: 48V AC/DC (802.3af standard PD device)
  • Digital I/O Pins: 20
  • Analogue I/O Pins: 6
  • DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
  • Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB used by bootloader
  • SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega32u4)
  • EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
  • Clock Speed: 16 MHz
  • PHY: WIZnet W5500
  • PHY Clock Speed: 25MHz
  • Dimension: 73.5x53.5x15mm

More information:

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the DFRobot Arduino-compatible with onboard W5500 Ethernet and PoE v2.0 to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...