Order before 3pm Melbourne time for same-day shipping...
... if all your items are in stock. Otherwise we wait until all the parts have arrived.
We'll send your entire order anywhere in Australia for $5!
That's right - for $5 we'll send your order using Australia Post Parcel Post or Registered Post. Delivery usually within two to six working days.
In a hurry? Use Express Post
Select Express Post in the checkout for next-business day delivery if you're in the Express Post national network, otherwise two or three working days.
Want to add more items to an order that hasn't been sent?
Just place a new order. If we can combine the two (or more orders) we'll refund any excess postage to your method of payment.
Outside of Australia?
You may select from one or more of the following delivery options depending on your location:
- Australia Post Standard - this is regular non-express air mail with limited tracking to most countries, allow 1~2+ weeks for delivery.
- Australia Post Express - delivery to metro areas of major cities in 2~4 business days with tracking
- Australia Post Courier - delivery to metro areas of major cities in 1~2 business days with tracking
- FedEx - fast, trackable, secure - to almost anywhere.
We can no longer export LiPo batteries outside of Australia.
Your shipping terms and conditions are listed on the individual item's eBay product page on eBay - not here, and the information on this page does not apply to you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Delivery
- You cannot visit us and collect your order. If you're in a rush, use Express Post
- Tracking information is sent to you via email once the order has been sent. Check your spam folder if you can't find it, otherwise email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll re-send it
- Once your order status has changed to "Shipped" - we cannot modify or cancel it
- "Extra cover" or "Signature on delivery" is optional and not included by default with any order. Use the links to add these to your order
- If you live in Melbourne... even right next door to our post office - $5 delivery can still take up to six working days. No amount of complaining on twitter will make it arrive faster. If you want it the next business day, use Express Post
- Once Australia Post has scanned your parcel as "Delivered" - it is delivered. If you can't find the parcel someone has probably stolen it. If you live in a flaky neighbourhood use Signature on Delivery or get a Parcel Locker/Collect address
- The full legal mumbo-jumbo with regards to delivery can be found in our Terms and Conditions
If you have a question that isn't answered here - please email email@example.com